Keeping up with today’s motor control technology?
Today, motor control systems are hybrids of the high-tech digital world and the motors that transformed the late industrial revolution.
Brithinee Electric integrates four decades of electric motor repair and sales, with its experienced design team to build and install exactly the solution you need.
With today’s high energy and natural resource costs, well designed motor control systems can increase productivity and lower overall costs. Brithinee Electric understands how to get the best from your motors for your particular application. Because we stand behind every control system we build, you can also count on lower servicing costs over the life of the system.
Custom Design and Build
Brithinee Electric designs and builds your Motor Control System to your exact needs, using components that meet Brithinee Quality standards, so you can be assured that you will get the performance you expect. There’s no need to fit a square peg into a round hole or jury-rig a solution. It’s always suited for your particular configuration.
Our open floor assembly area provides for quick fabrication of your control panel, sometimes before others can work up their quotations. Each system is custom built to your specifications, so there is no need to wait until the production line is set up for your particular configuration.
We know you need it right, on time, and on budget. That’s always a promise at Brithinee Electric.
Benefits of Good Control System Design:
- Increases “up time”
- Increases overall efficiency
- Optimizes use of electrical power
- Conserves valuable resources
- Minimizes space requirements
- Reduces unscheduled service
- Emphasizes simplicity
- Anticipates future requirements
- Easy to troubleshoot or modify
- Designed with safety in mind as prescribed by Underwriters’ Labs
Service / Repair / Upgrades
From minor service calls to digital upgrades, count on
Brithinee Electric to evaluate and service your current panels. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your trust, whether it’s troubleshooting, making repairs, or upgrading your controls.
- Variable frequency drives – factory authorized Toshiba and Square D
- Programmable logic controls
- Man/machine interfaces and operator stations
- Solid-state motor starters
- Low voltage solid-state controllers
- Low voltage vacuum starters
- Low voltage electro-mechanical starters
- Medium voltage vacuum starters
- Variable frequency drive systems
Components and Accessories
- Adjustable speed drives
- Low and medium voltage vacuum contractors
- Solid-state motor overload relays
- Voltage-sensing relays
Customized Control Panel Fabrication
- Motor control centers
- Stand-alone motor controls
- Operator-interface and instrumentation panels
- Full documentation “as-built” at time of delivery
- UL508(a) and UL845 certification